Create the ideal website from as little as £450.
- Own a professional website that you can access and update whenever you want
- Cost effective, simple and quick
- Have it looking the way you want it to – colours, logo, images, text, and more.
- Get your business up and online and start to promote yourself
Interested? It’s so quick and easy. See my promise to you for more peace of mind.
Please contact me for more details. I’ll create the site you need.
I can create you a simple and easily manageable website (using WordPress) from as little as £350. Simple!
For this I will:
- Set you up a website with the domain of your choice (if it’s available) and arrange hosting of the site
- I’ll work with you to upload content (written by you) and get the site looking the way you want it to (colours, images, headers, footers etc)
- I’ll train you up on how to use WordPress so that you have the basic skills to run the site by yourself, and then hand you the keys (password) so that you can access and update the site whenever you want
- Domains are generally £10 a year after that (I simply pass on the cost of buying the domain to you). Please buy the required amount of years you want to upfront so I don’t have to chase you for payment afterwards!
- I’ll host the site for you too. First year is free; after that it’s £50 per year. Alternatively you can arrange your own hosting if you wish
Upwards from £450
We can work together to come to an agreement on a cost effective price for a site which I spend much more time on.
- I can write the content for you to make it easier
- Extra services such as e-commerce can be integrated into your site
- Want your own email address? Easy – you can either have mail directed to another email account or have your own log in and I’ll help you set up Outlook etc to access it – £20 per year
- Want an SSL certificate to provide much greater security for on-line payments and ensure your customers trust you? – £60 per year
- I can look at your business requirements and determine how the website will fit into your wider strategy, and advise accordingly
- I can help you to develop a detailed project plan to summarise and clarify several key issues regarding your site, and advise how to get the most from your site on a day to day basis
- Want tips on how to market your business – what to do and what not to do? Or advice on Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising and improving your rankings in search engines/search engine optimisation (SEO)
Please contact me for an informal discussion on what your requirements are.
We can then design the ideal website for you!
By linda christensen & stan karp printer-friendly email article reprints comments buy research papers online googletag