The National Skills Academy
What is the National Skills Academy?
Put simply, it’s a gateway to training and resources for IT professionals.
It’s aim is to make the UK home to the most valuable technologists in the world.
Improve your IT skills
- Subscribe to the Skills Academy and you’ll get instant access to a huge amount of online courses and resources that will help you boost your IT career and solve everyday technical problems.
- Introductory offer of £95 for a year’s unlimited access – then approx £395 afterwards
See www.itskillsacademy.ac.uk for all details.
Subscription to the Skills Academy gives you access to:
- Online courses: access over 1,000
- Online mentors: get support any time
- eBooks: search and read over 240
- TestPreps: test your knowledge with exam support
- Express Guides: stay up-to-date with new software releases
- Tools and templates: download over 60 to save time
- Articles: exclusive analysis and industry insights
See the full subscription contents list for details.
Great reasons to subscribe:
- UK’s leading online courses and resources for IT professionals
- Solve problems quickly
- Stay up-to-date with the industry
- Accelerate your career
- Introductory offer £95
- New resources are regularly added
- Choose an area to focus on in detail, or dip in and out at a pace that suits you.
I’ve subsribed to it and started using the wealth of information on there and highly recommend anyone else to do it too!
Today, I want to “lift the curtain” on how good test-takers got that way by revealing some of the actual science behind how our brains process, retain, and essays online store information.